Job DescriptionACQUISITION/SALES REPRESENTATIVECannabis Real Estate company offers a unique and positive work environment with uncapped earning potential. Our Company is growing and we’re seeking to invest in driven, capable candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The Company specializes in real estate acquisition and development for businesses entering the Michigan Cannabis Market. Our proven model affords budding businesses the opportunity to streamline operational timeline by acquiring real property that is fit for intended use as a marijuana facility.
Our ideal candidate possesses the following skills and attributes:
1. Licensed Michigan Real Estate Professional
2. Proven sales experience
3. Experience or knowledge in Cannabis retail, cultivation, or processing
4. Self-motivated, gritty, and unrelenting ambition
5. The highest level of personal responsibility, honesty, and integrity
6. Ability to effectively communicate and tailor to each individual client
7. Commercial Cannabis Real Estate experience
8. Experience with Agile or other customer relationship management software
Compensation: Negotiable, experience based competitive compensation, including commission structure.
We are a leader in the cannabis real estate industry with goals to expand its territory beyond Michigan and continue to scale to meet the evolving market demands. Our team is comprised of dedicated individuals, each of which are integral to our company’s success and ability to thrive in this exciting new industry. Please call 248-669-3400 with any questions or send resume through Indeed.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission