Denver, CO, United States
SEO & MARKETING SPECIALIST
Marketing, Website Online
SEO & MARKETING SPECIALIST
Summary: The SEO & Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for overseeing the design, creation, and delivery of the organization's marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Marketing
• Responsible for the development of marketing and advertising ideas, concepts, objectives and campaigns;
• Oversees the of creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials;
• Responsible for the strategic marketing and advertising of TGS Management and its subsidiaries;
• Analyzes market trends and recommends changes based on analysis and feedback;
• Responsible for strengthening relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization;
• Engages other organizations within the community in order to develop strong business relationships;
• Oversees marketing and advertising budget and ensures cost stays within budget and the company as well as getting the best return on investment (ROI);
• And all other job duties as assigned.
• Create marketing campaigns for digital and print retailers
• Manage Social Media brand presence across all major networks
• Proofread and revised all copy released online and used in stores for signage
• Create digital and print marketing campaigns for industry-specific events and holidays
• Engage with customer base across social networks, including conflict resolution on behalf of brand
• Researches and obtains relevant, authentic, detailed information about our company and the marijuana industry
• Analyze, build and maintains on page SEO for company and brand websites
• Develop keyword lists
• Makes campaign and keyword optimization changes under direction of Creative Director
• Creates campaign reports
• Responsible for Site Optimization (title tags, header tags, meta tags, content optimization, etc.) and off page implementation
• Monitor new trends in SEO and makes recommendations to Creative Director
• Create weekly SEO and Social Media reports
• Retouch/Produce Digital Frames
• Create and Distribute Email Signatures
• Manage Advertising Records (Distribute all adverts to appropriate team members)
• Assist with Event Planning (Cannabis Cup, 710 Cup, Grand Openings, etc.)
• Preferred Patron Management (Create offers, run reports, and audit system entries)
• Any other duties as assigned
Jobs Qualifications EDUCATION
• High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required;
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or equivalent field required;
• Master's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or equivalent field preferred.
• Must stay current and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED);
• Must stay current on advertising/marketing best practices.
• Experience with advertising/marketing practices required;
• Experience with both traditional and digital media a plus;
• Previous experience with Public Relations a plus;
• Excellent computer (highly in MS Excel), mathematical, language, and reasoning skills.
Other Requirements: PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Must be able to individually lift up to 25 lbs.;
• Must be able to sit, stand, stoop crouch, reach, and lift for long periods of time.
**Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**
• Must be able to work in an office environment with moderate to loud noise level;
• Must be able to possess a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills in order to work well with employees at all levels within the organization;
• Must possess impeccable attention to detail as well as “top-notch” organizational skills;
• Must be resourceful and have great researching skills;
• Must be able to reason and apply common-sense understanding to situations encountered;
• Must be able to travel to various locations as needed.