Axenico Cannabis Testing
Denver, CO, United States
Laboratory Technician I/II
THIS POSITION IS FOR CURRENT RESIDENTS OF COLORADO ONLY.
Axenico is seeking experienced Chemistry Laboratory Technicians.
Please apply only if you meet the minimum qualifications described below.
- Previous experience with cannabis analytics (desired, but not required)
- BS or MS in Chemistry
- Minimum of 3 years of diagnostic laboratory experience
- Minimum of 6 months experience operating HPLC system; experience with Agilent HPLC hardware and software is preferred (chemistry technician)
- Minimum of 6 months experience operating a GC FID with headspace system; experience with Agilent GC/MS hardware and software is preferred (chemistry technician)
- Experience in a regulated laboratory and/or commercial diagnostic laboratory required
- Demonstrated communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrated laboratory skills required to conduct quantitative molecular assays
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex laboratory equipment
- All staff members are expected to have baseline technical skills and the ability to communicate effectively and appropriately. Employees should be proficient in use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint or open source equivalent at a functional level.
Axenico is an Equal Opportunity Employer.