Truehitt Co. is an OLCC licensed, in-door, year-round, recreational cannabis farm located on the outskirts of Monmouth. Currently we are in search of detail-oriented
cannabis professionals with a strong work ethic to fill multiple positions. We are in need of experienced
trimmers and entry level garden techs who desire a permanent position and want to grow and thrive with our ever-expanding company in a booming industry.
- Experienced Trimmers - Duties will include but are not limited to; cutting and hanging plants for drying, bucking, sorting, manicuring 1 pound or more per 8-hour shift of dry flower to meet company standards, cleaning of tools, trimming equipment and trim area.
- Entry Level Garden Techs- Duties will include but are not limited to; watering, cleaning tables, totes and buckets, leaf removal, cutting and hanging plants for drying and bucking.
- Previous experience working with and/or trimming cannabis.
- Consistency with quality of product and output.
- Keep a steady pace i.e.: work with a sense of urgency.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Ability to stay focused on task at hand.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Great communication as a team player.
- Organized and able to keep a clean workspace.
- Ability to follow and complete a harvest and trim plan.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Perform repetitive tasks.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude!
Flexible schedules including full and part time positions available, hours may vary but will be between the hours of 7 am and 6 pm and involve weekend shifts. Pay:
Hourly, plus production bonuses for trimmers! We offer competitive pay and are willing to make it worth your time and hard work by rewarding you for meeting and exceeding our expectations!
WOW us with your trimming skills and we will WOW you with gratuity!
If you feel that you would be a good fit for either of these positions, we would love to hear from you! Please respond to this ad with your resume and a copy of your OLCC permit for consideration.
** Please note you will not be considered for an interview without attaching these two documents. **