Tikun Olam is a leading international medical cannabis company who has developed a unique range of proprietary cannabis varieties and innovative products based on world-renowned production techniques that focus on increasing the efficacy of the active ingredients in the plant. Our offices and headquarters are in NYC and we operate in various markets across the U.S.The Role
If you are a brand content and data driven marketer looking to transition into an exploding industry as the next move in your career, then this role may be the perfect fit! We need a Marketing and Social Media Assistant to develop, implement, track, and optimize our marketing initiatives. As Marketing Assistant, you will work with the marketing team to assist in developing our brand and for communicating a consistent message across numerous platforms including social media, brand collateral, content marketing, and online campaigns. You will assist with day to day customer service needs and office tasks. Job Duties
Ideal CandidateMarketing enthusiast
- Content: assist our marketing team in developing content and collateral for use across multiple platforms
- Online: assist with our social media presence with posting, messaging, and active engagement across all platforms.
- Traditional: assist in creating message for traditional media campaigns
- Gathering and analyzing customer insight and trends.
- Work with our platforms and customer base to develop and solidify brand messaging
- Day to day answering and handling customer service inquiries
- Assist in general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Provide overall office support for numerous campaigns, state launches and general marketing activity.
– With solid experience in a cannabis, start-up or health and wellness environment, we are looking for someone hands on, energetic and confident that will assist in rolling out marketing branding iniativesContent Strategist
—Assist in developing all marketing content and collateral utilizing strategic outlined brand initiatives for use across multiple platforms. Willingness to propose ideas and able to easily take direction and feedback.Social media assistant
– Experienced in active posting and engagement on all social media platforms, email marketing, and SEO. Understands which message to tell which consumer, by channel, by moment, to drive results. Customer Service Focused
- Dedicated to superior customer service and devoted to making sure customers receive personal compassionate customer service no matter what the task.Team player
– Values and understands how to collaborate with others both internally and externally to produce effective messaging and results. Knows how to communicate effectively with executives and colleagues. Candidate is a highly organized, strong detail orientation, effective communication skills, flexible, agile, and able to deliver results on time and within budget. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in, Marketing, Advertising, PR, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience developing brands and launching brands into new markets
- Startup experience preferred
- 2 years’ experience on an in-house marketing team
- Attention to detail; ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and to pivot and adapt as needed.
Position is located in New York City in our downtown offices.