MARIJUANA DELIVERY DRIVERS NEEDED FOR SOUTH BAY! OPEN INTERVIEWS WEEKLY!
Come drive for a leading cannabis dispensary using Eaze technology -- and make money delivering medical cannabis from your own vehicle!
Eaze has been dubbed the “Uber of Marijuana” by The Wall Street Journal. Eaze is a technology platform that connects verified California medical cannabis patients to dispensaries and their delivery contractors who will deliver medicine. You will earn $16/hour plus bonuses for high volume times.
Come join the experts in safe access and professionalism in the cannabis industry!
Our partnering dispensaries are seeking South Bay delivery contractors. Drivers must possess a valid physician recommendation for medical marijuana at all times.
Open interviews are held in San Jose weekly. Please apply online here (https://eazeup.wufoo.com/forms/contract-driver-application/) . If selected, you will receive an email with the interview date, time and location.
What you need to know:
• FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: Part-time or full-time. Work on your own schedule from 8 am to midnight, daily.
• MAKE GOOD MONEY: Work for yourself as an independent contractor reporting to one of our partnering dispensaries.
• RELIABILITY: Want to drive full-time? We have the volume to keep you busy.
• REGULAR PAYMENTS: Get paid on a weekly basis.
• You are at least 21 years old.
• You have a reliable vehicle, 2000 or newer registered in California, and a clean driving history, specifically no more than one moving violation or at-fault non major accident in the last year and no more than 2 in the last three years, and no major violations in the last 5 years.
• You have a current valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
• You have a current valid California Medical Cannabis Recommendation.
• You have a current passport, social security card or other proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
• You have a great personality with a professional, safe, and discreet approach to customer service.
What you do:
Eaze’s partnering dispensaries will interview, screen and hire drivers as 1099 contractors. Drivers use the Eaze technology to get patients their medicine quickly and safely. It's not required, but if you have previous employment experience as a delivery driver, courier, taxi driver, warehouse associate, etc. - that's a plus. This is a great opportunity for full-time delivery, professional/taxi drivers, warehouse, or regional drivers who are looking to work on their own schedule.
Who we are:
Eaze (www.eazeup.com) is an on-demand healthcare delivery service that enables patients to access medical marijuana easily, quickly and professionally via mobile device. Its proprietary technology automates patient verification and driver dispatch to hand-deliver medicine to patients in 15 minutes on average. Founded in 2014 in San Francisco by Keith McCarty, a seasoned tech executive who helped build Yammer (acquired by Microsoft in 2012 for $1.2 billion), Eaze is expanding quickly to all states where medical marijuana is legal. Eaze has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, San Francisco Chronicle, CNBC, The Jimmy Kimmel Live Show, NBC Bay Area 11 News, KGO Radio 810.
Patients can now order medical marijuana products exclusively on the Eaze platform (www.eazeup.com) in just three clicks once they are verified and logged in. The solution automatically dispatches the nearest driver carrying the requested strain of medicine. Patients are given an estimated delivery window that is updated in real-time. Eaze's proprietary technology platform automates the entire process from orders to driver dispatch to delivery while tracking inventory in real time.