Sales Representative Job Duties:
· Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, and delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Must have prior sales experience
- Must be open to work in an industry that deals with medical marijuana
- Must be open to obtaining a medical marijuana card
- Must have reliable transportation
Please submit your resume, Salary requirements, and a photo (photo is used as a tool in remembering candidates we interviewed, it does not determine eligibilty of position). If either are missing then we will not move forward with you in the process.