Steep Hill Lab, Inc - Washington
720 Industry Drive
Tukwila, WA, United States
Web Site: www.steephilllab.com
Company Description:SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – STEEP HILL LABS (WASHINGTON)
Steep Hill Labs, Inc. (www.steephilllab.com) is a privately held company focused on testing, analysis, product development and genetic research in the cannabis industry. We are headquartered in Berkeley, California and have several satellite labs including a lab in Tukwila, Washington just outside of Seattle. At our Washington Lab we offer laboratory testing services for the medical marijuana market (MMJ) and the recreational market known as I-502. We also offer a product for leasing called the QuantaCann. The QuantaCann is an on-site potency device that provides users with real-time data with respect to a sample’s potency, cannabinoid profile and moisture content. This device is used by dispensaries as a buying tool and as a tool by which they can provide information to customers regarding the content of products for sale. Processors and Growers also use this product for analytical feedback or their processes without having to go out to a lab each and every time they desire information and data.
Job Description: Sales Account Executive / Steep Hill Labs – Washington
Seeking hard-working and highly motivated sales team member with strong lead generation abilities to become a part of a fun and dynamic team in the rapidly-growing and newly-developing cannabis marketplace in Washington State. If you possess strong communication skills, understand high quality customer service, pride yourself on self-discipline, and thrive on qualifying and prospecting in business to business sales, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in an environment with a team that is poised to maximize their earning potential and to be part of a generational opportunity.
This Sales Account Executive will report to the National Sales Manager and will be responsible for educating growers, processors and dispensaries about Steep Hill’s services and suite of products. The position will be charged with generating sales primarily through customer site visits, phone outreach and email communication. This full-time position, located in Tukwila, WA, is compensated with a base salary plus incentive compensation for closed revenue opportunities exceeding a quarterly quota defined by the National Sales Manager.
- Meet and exceed assigned revenue quota on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- Work directly with the National Sales Manager to develop and fine tune messaging and campaigns that lead to stronger conversion rates;
- Qualify prospects via the site meetings, phone calls, email or online meetings;
- Identify target prospects and generate interest through on-site visits, cold-calling emails, etc;
- Perform database and recordkeeping activities;
- Mail marketing collateral to prospects and clients;
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager to build a territory plan and a sufficient pipeline to meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals;
- Conform sales and leasing contracts to fit the specific sales situation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of inside sales experience in the technology industry, with an emphasis on lead generation is preferred;
- Proven success of driving interest and qualifying prospects;
- Ability to provide prospects with an easy-to-understand description of Steep Hill’s value proposition;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required;
- Ability to work effectively in a self-directed, fast paced environment with the ability to juggle multiple priorities;
- Experience in Business-to-Business sales/lead generation is helpful;
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com CRM or other CRM systems;
- Strong understanding of web based advertising, Social Media Networks, PPC, CPM, etc.
Think you’ve got the skills were looking for? Great! Send us your resume, salary requirements and an email explaining why you are an ideal candidate. Make sure to include the title of the job you are applying to in the Subject line of your submission email. Send to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in joining the Steep Hill Labs team!
Steep Hill Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Jobs by Steep Hill Lab, Inc - Washington
Results: 1 Job